Why Choose Colored Contact Lenses?
What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you make eye contact? Naturally, it’s their eye color. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have crystal blue or emerald green eyes? At Look + See Vision (Austin Eyecare & Optometrist), our new colored contact lenses allow you to change the way people see your eyes while changing the way your eyes see.
We carry the newest technology and most breathable colored contact lenses on the market! Green, blue, hazel eyes – are only an eye exam away!
Colored Contact Lenses vs. Normal Contact Lenses
Colored contact lenses give you a bit more variety than basic contacts because:
- You can use them to enhance or completely alter the color of your eyes while improving your vision. Whether you’re just adding a touch of vibrancy to lighter colored eyes, deepening the color of darker eyes, or completely changing the color of your eyes, you have the ability to customize your eyes.
- The colored lenses act as a color filter, blocking certain light frequencies to sharpen visual acuteness.
- Or, use color contacts for a “wow factor” – use for special occasions, parties, or with your next Halloween costume!
Precautions Regarding Colored Contact Lenses:
- Always follow strict care procedures to ensure the safest and most effective use of colored contact lenses.
- If you ever experience discomfort, discontinue using the lenses. If symptoms persist, seek out medical attention.
New regulations for colored contact lenses have made it illegal to sell them without a prescription. Schedule an appointment with us today and we’ll set you up with the perfect pair to fit your needs!
Phone: (512) 774-6002
Fax: (512) 774 -5975
2007 S 1st St Suite 104
Austin, TX 78704
We are located on South 1st Street across from Polvo's and next to Once Over Coffee. Feel free to give us a call if you need directions!
Monday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM– 3:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays Closed