To our valued patients:
Our community has been through a lot over the past couple of months, and the health and safety of our patients and staff continues to be our top priority. We have started to schedule eye exams again, but we believe that this is not the time to become complacent. We have outlined our stringent reopening protocols below.
** *Appointments are now required for ALL exam and optical needs so that we can control the number of patients in the office and ensure that we have staff available to help.
- Every patient must complete a COVID-19 health screening before entry into the office. Our new digital consent and intake forms will be sent to you prior to your appointment.
- A non-contact thermometer will be used to take the temperature of everyone as they enter.
- A pulse oximeter will be used to measure oxygen saturation levels upon entry.
- Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- All patients and visitors, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be required to wear a face covering for the entirety of time spent in the office. If you do not have one, you will be given a mask upon entry.
- Staff will wear masks at all times and wash hands for at least 20 seconds throughout the day and before helping patients.
- Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect both patients and staff.
- We have significantly reduced our schedule capacity to limit patient exposure and minimize risk.
- The doors to our office will be locked. Again, appointments will be necessary for all adjustments, dispenses, and frame styling.
- Please check into any appointment from your vehicle by texting or calling 512-774-6002.
- We request that patients enter the office alone. Guardians/ caretakers may be allowed entry.
- Should multiple patients be in the office at the same time, we ask you to follow the guidelines of social distancing.
- Glasses can be picked up curb-side.
- Contact lens orders can be shipped directly to you.
- We will encourage contact-less methods of payment. We will no longer be accepting cash or check.
- All common areas will be sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant frequently throughout the day.
- All examination, lab equipment, and surfaces will be sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant immediately between patients.
- We ask that anyone browsing for glasses to please refrain from touching the glasses on display and allow a personal optician to assist with frame styling.
- Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.
- A medical grade HEPA air purifier has been installed in the optical.
Please check google for our most up-to-date hours and availability.
Thank you so much for choosing to support our small independent business during this difficult time. We understand how stressful these changes may be, but we believe that we must all work together to keep our community safe.
With utmost gratitude,
Dr. Tammy Vo
Dr. Travis Bailey
Look + See Team
Phone: (512) 774-6002
Fax: (512) 774 -5975
2007 S 1st St Suite 104
Austin, TX 78704
We are located on South 1st Street across from Polvo's and next to Once Over Coffee. Feel free to give us a call if you need directions!
Monday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM– 7:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM– 3:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays Closed